Double Chocolate Cheesecake – Our collective love of cheesecake lives on!
Looking for an easy choccheesecake recipe? Look no further than my recipe for No-Bake Double Chocolate Cheesecake accompanied by Just Jenny’s pistachio ice cream!
Think cheesecakes are on the way out?
Rest assured that, according to my highly evolved intuition for imaginary statistical food data, our collective love of cheesecake lives on – certainly in spite of a particular northern comedian who recently questioned our desire to eat the oft-consumed dessert. Is there really any question why?
As far as cheesecakes go, I have to confess that an 80s style strawberry cheesecake is by far my favorite although this no-bake double chocolate cheesecake gives even that ol’ standby a run for its money.
This recipe took me about 30 minutes to put together, which is very fast in kitchen time, right? Best of all, you can make this easy no-bake cheesecake a couple of days in advance of a dinner party. I am nothing if not a nut for delicious time management.
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake with Pistachio Ice Cream – Recipe
• 175g Digestive biscuits
• 75g butter, melted
• ½ tsp ground ginger
• 300g Philadelphia cream cheese
• 200g mascarpone
• 300g milk chocolate, melted
• 100g dark chocolate, melted
- Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted butter and ginger
- Press the biscuit mixture into the base of a 20cm spring form tin
- Mix the cream cheese with the mascarpone
- Fold the milk chocolate into the cream cheese mix and then stir in the dark chocolate
- Spoon into the tin, level the top and chill for at least 3 hours or overnight
- Serve with Just Jenny’s pistachio ice cream
And just like that…dessert! I enjoy getting involved with complicated, intricate recipes, but simple is a beautiful thing too.
Enjoy your Easy No-Bake Double Chocolate Cheesecake and let us know of any no-bake delights you’d like to share from your personal arsenal!