Ingredients: Makes: 1 loaf
- 125g Butter
- 2 ripe Bananas
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 100g YaconViva Yacon Syrup
- 230g self-raising flour
- Preheat your oven to 170C and place a low sided baking tray on the middle shelf (this helps prevent a soggy bottom) and then line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter, and once melted, add the bananas and mix to form a smooth paste.
- Add in the vanilla essence, cinnamon, milk and YaconViva Yacon Syrup and mix again.
- Add in the eggs and mix, ensuring they are fully mixed in.
- Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl and add the flour in. Mix to combine for about 15 more seconds.
- Pour into the prepared tin and cover loosely with tin foil. Cook for 45mins. After 45 mins take off the tin foil and cook for a further 15 mins.
- Let it cool before transferring to a serving plate. Enjoy!